Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Frank Taylor, Jr.

Default Gel coat repair

My boat has a couple of spots on the botton of the hull where hte gelcoat
has cracked and a few small chips have come out. I would like to repair
this myself but I have never done gel coat repair. Since it is on the bottom
of the hull, I am not as much concerned about color matching as I would be
if the damage were in another area but I do want to make sure that it will
be structurally sound.

Can anyone give me information on how I can do this myself.

Thanks

Frank