Charles Worth

Default Need Help: Outdrive stays trimmed up

My 1988 Bayliner 2556 Flybridge with GM 350 and OMC cobra stays trimmed up
with the motor constantly running even with the control switch in the middle
(off) position.

I filled the reservoir and it worked for 1 day, but it started doing it
again a week later.

I was planning to try and refill, then check the solenoid

Any other sugestions?