Joe Joe is offline

Default Tropical Feeder Bands

have been training over us all day. We've had about 15 inches of rain
before noon. A Randalls grocery store building here caved in from the
weight of the rain killing at least one. Wicked lightning. Im in a
channel now and the water is passing under me now at around 5-6 knots
you can hear it inside the boat..sounds like a bubbling stream. I have
great steerage right now .

Sure beats 108 degrees in the shade.

Joe

Joe wrote:

have been training over us all day. We've had about 15 inches of rain
before noon. A Randalls grocery store building here caved in from the
weight of the rain killing at least one. Wicked lightning. Im in a
channel now and the water is passing under me now at around 5-6 knots
you can hear it inside the boat..sounds like a bubbling stream. I have
great steerage right now .

Sure beats 108 degrees in the shade.

Joe

You are in Houston, aren't you Joe?

We got 1/2 inches this evening here in Dallas.

And Yes, it beets 108 degrees in the shade!
(The last 5 or 6 days!)