Bobsprit

Default I got the WX Bands!!!

Went back to boatUS and got another Simrad (US model) and it has the weather
channels! I kept the #1200 battery and the guy tosses the other #1200 in the
box. The smaller #700 battery is on the radio, so now I have THREE new
batteries!
Don't worry, Mooron! I will forget to charge them ALL.

RB
Capt. Mooron

Consistency is all I ask!

CM

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
| Went back to boatUS and got another Simrad (US model) and it has the
weather
| channels! I kept the #1200 battery and the guy tosses the other #1200 in
the
| box. The smaller #700 battery is on the radio, so now I have THREE new
| batteries!
| Don't worry, Mooron! I will forget to charge them ALL.
|

| RB

Bobsprit

Consistency is all I ask!

There is also a DC hardwire hookup included with the charger, which I'll NEVER
install!

RB
Jeff Morris

So you exchanged the radio but didn't return all the accessories? That makes you a common
thief, not unlike someone that would return good batteries to K-Mart, claiming they're
faulty.

tacky, very tacky.

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
Went back to boatUS and got another Simrad (US model) and it has the weather
channels! I kept the #1200 battery and the guy tosses the other #1200 in the
box. The smaller #700 battery is on the radio, so now I have THREE new
batteries!
Don't worry, Mooron! I will forget to charge them ALL.

RB

Simple Simon

K-Mart can afford it. If they're too dumb to check the battery
then it's their fault for getting ripped off.

S.Simon

"Jeff Morris" wrote in message ...
thief, not unlike someone that would return good batteries to K-Mart, claiming they're
faulty.

Bobsprit

So you exchanged the radio but didn't return all the accessories? That makes
you a common
thief,

I brought it all back. The salesman felt bad about the two hours of driving I
did. He could see what was in the box. He also issued me a 10.00 coupon off my
next purchase. I'm no Neal.

RB