Mike Pereira

Default Dry dock storage in Bermuda

Can anyone recommend a place to dry dock my 30' sailboat in Bermuda?
Cost is an issue.

Thank you.
Glenn Ashmore

In Bermuda cost is ALWAYS an issue. Ground space is expensive and dry
storage rates reflect that. St. Georges Boatyard charges $14/ft/month.
That is about what a slip cost on the Georgia coast. West End Yacht
Service now shares the old navy yard out on Ireland Island with Dockyard
marine. I know they have more room for long term storage but I don't
know the cost. You might check with them.

--
Glenn Ashmore

there of) at: http://www.rutuonline.com

Armond Perretta

Mike Pereira wrote:
Can anyone recommend a place to dry dock my 30' sailboat in Bermuda?
Cost is an issue.

Most of the locals with an eye on costs use one of the facilities at
Dockyard. "Bargain" is not really spoken in Bermuda.

--
Good luck and good sailing.
s/v Kerry Deare of Barnegat