Glenn Ashmore

Default Dry dock storage in Bermuda

In Bermuda cost is ALWAYS an issue. Ground space is expensive and dry
storage rates reflect that. St. Georges Boatyard charges $14/ft/month.
That is about what a slip cost on the Georgia coast. West End Yacht
Service now shares the old navy yard out on Ireland Island with Dockyard
marine. I know they have more room for long term storage but I don't
know the cost. You might check with them.

Mike Pereira wrote:
Can anyone recommend a place to dry dock my 30' sailboat in Bermuda?
Cost is an issue.

Thank you.

--
Glenn Ashmore