Default Flying Pig ?

Wayne.B wrote:
On Sun, 12 Aug 2007 14:36:22 -0400, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

You overly sensitive types can't cope with reality and I deal
in reality. It's your problem, not mine.

================================

Incivility is the enemy of reasoned discussion.

My favorite is

"Polite discussion ended when gentlemwn quit carrying side arms".

For sure true here.

On Sun, 12 Aug 2007 21:03:00 GMT, cavelamb himself
wrote:

Incivility is the enemy of reasoned discussion.

My favorite is

"Polite discussion ended when gentlemwn quit carrying side arms".

For sure true here.

Wilbur is a lonely old guy who has offended so many people that this
is the only place he can get a conversation going.

On Sun, 12 Aug 2007 14:36:22 -0400, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

"Wayne.B" wrote in message
.. .
On Sun, 12 Aug 2007 02:57:05 GMT, cavelamb himself
wrote:

And, like I said the first time we crossed paths,
Nobody is going to listen to you - because of the WAY you say things,

You could be right as rain about something.
But the self important - all knowing attitude sucks SO BAD that nobody
but nobody will ever hear you.

Do you realize that you come across like you think you are the guy who
told Noah how to build the Arc?

Some good points there.

I was impressed that Wilbur actually knew about the Cape Fear "cut
through" and the Gulf Stream traffic issue. He might have actually
been out there, but with that attitude, no one cares.

There's one thing losers like you and cavelamb will never understand. I
comment the way I comment because I don't give a hoot if politically
correct types with thin skins stop reading what I post. That's exactly
what I want. Treating with small minds is a waste of time. People who
are more concerned with how a message is delivered than the contents of
the message are not worth my wasting my time on. I post for the benefit
of people who lurk and say to themselves, "You know, that's exactly the
way I feel about it." Those are the only people worth bothering with and
it's well worth the time and effort to reinforce their sane outlook on
the world. You overly sensitive types can't cope with reality and I deal
in reality. It's your problem, not mine.

Wilbur Hubbard

And several things that you apparently will never understand:

When you hide behind a fictitious name and a fake address.
When you continually offer simplistic solutions to complex problems,
and your solutions don't work.
When you lie about the boat you own,
When you refuse to offer any evidence to support your notions of being
a marine expert.
When you claim to be a cruising expert but refuse to offer any
evidence of actually having made a cruise (other then to the local
Wal-Mart).
When you boast about stealing from Wal-Mart,
When you gloat about having violated internationally marine
agreements.
When you continually state that everyone else in the world is either
an idiot or a sissy

People will consider you a horse's ass.

If it looks like a duck, waddles like a duck and quacks like a duck,
it probably is a duck.

Bruce in Bangkok
(brucepaigeATgmailDOTcom)

On Mon, 13 Aug 2007 00:37:15 -0400, Rosalie B.

If it looks like a duck, waddles like a duck and quacks like a duck,
it probably is a duck.

The one I've heard is - if you hear hoofbeats, don't look for zebras
until you've ruled out that they are being made by horses.

I prefer to think of Wilbur as looking, waddling and quacking - like a
duck.

Daffy duck.

NEWS FROM FLYING PIG... Larry Cruising 10 February 9th 07 12:51 AM
Has to be the Flying Nun John Cairns ASA 3 February 24th 06 02:20 PM
A Flying Pig First Skip Gundlach Cruising 0 July 21st 05 05:54 AM
Flying TVs at Sea!!!! Bobsprit ASA 124 February 1st 04 12:25 AM
Flying for the NWS JaxAshby ASA 4 August 15th 03 10:12 PM