L. M. Rappaport

Default our new boat

On Sun, 14 Dec 2003 23:23:14 -0800, "Evan Gatehouse"
wrote (with possible editing):

"Jeff Morris" wrote in message
Congratulations. Welcome to the club!

So what kind did you get?

It's a Richard Woods design, a "Meander". Foam/glass construction.

http://www.yachtworld.com/passageyachtsales/

and click on "Yachts For Sale" on the left side frame.

Scroll down to "40 Woods Catamaran". She's a nice looking boat.

It's an open bridgedeck design and I will be building a nice light foam
composite bridgedeck cabin, adding a diesel and raising the mast about 2'.

Then it needs a stove, decent electronics, lifelines and stanchions, a
windlass, better autopilot, watermaker, more storage lockers, build a fasty
planing dinghy, etc. etc.

Just little stuff really

Beautiful! Congratulations! Can't tell much from pictures, but it
does look like she's in good shape.
--

Larry
Email to rapp at lmr dot com
Stu and Marilyn Wright

Evan,
I see your posts on the multihull site also. We have a Cross 42 Tri.
The one common theme it seems for our boats that are wider than a normal
slip can accomodate is where to keep it. It seems there is a Jim Crow
mentality towards multi's, especially anything home built when it comes
to finding a place to berth it. We have a nice side tie currently but
I"m being relocated to Southern California and I may have to sell our
boat because I can't find a place to keep it. That aside, a multi under
sail is a beautiful thing. Enjoy.

Stu

1st boat help Diverguy General 21 November 12th 03 06:40 PM
Many boats are not being used. Bill Kiene General 14 October 25th 03 05:17 PM
TRADE speed/ski boat for SUV or ??? (pictures) SALE - TRADE General 0 October 14th 03 02:36 AM