John Smith

Default Operation Manual for Yamaha 2HP

I recently purchased an elderly Yamaha 2 HP outboard for my tender. It is
in great condition. I need to find a manual for it. It is a model 2H, 6A1
Serial No. 076748. Any ideas where I might find a manual? Yamaha only seem
to go back a few years

Regards

Mick

Larry W4CSC

I've gotten more information from the parts blowup prints on Yamaha's
parts webpage than the manual. My Yamaha 3hp has TWO diaphrams
pumping fuel in its stupid carburetor from its engine-mounted, gravity
feed, tank. I also found its defective thermostat from the drawings,
but I didn't buy one for $32. The OMC stainless thermostat was only
$16 for the same exact part. Lots of OMC parts seem to fit it. These
parts catalogs go back to 1984 on the website:
http://www.yamaha-motor.com/yds/part...g/consumer.asp

Pick Outboards from the left hand pick list and click GO to open the
outboard parts catalog and get your cookies/script dose.

Of course, there are no PRICES on parts so the dealers can jack 'em up
to any price they think they can get away with before the
customer-over-the-barrel tells them to stuff it.

On Tue, 25 Nov 2003 06:35:57 GMT, "John Smith"
wrote:

I recently purchased an elderly Yamaha 2 HP outboard for my tender. It is
in great condition. I need to find a manual for it. It is a model 2H, 6A1
Serial No. 076748. Any ideas where I might find a manual? Yamaha only seem
to go back a few years

Regards

Mick

Larry W4CSC