Cpt. Alex

Default Yamaha Malta Service Manual

Does anybody know where I can find a service manual for my Yamaha Malta -
1999 model. Yahama Greece suggested I should contact a particular
photocopy-bookstore, taht should have or be able to provide me with a copy.
Never managed to receive a reply from the bookstore owner though.

Any suggestion appriciated.