Ante Topic Mimara

Default Seeking advice and suggestions

anonymous wrote:

Just curious why you're hiding behind remailers for such an
innocuous set of posts.

I do not see what you think is hiding. I am not wanting to
be a victim of hackers. I know they can do bad things to the
computer. I do not wish to be hacked.

---
-
Topic-Mimara
Unique in the World!
---

-=-
This message was posted via two or more anonymous remailing services.

Rosalie B.

x-no-archive:yes

My suggestion- learn something about boating before you go looking for
a boat. If you are in the US, start taking Power Squadron courses and
also the CG Aux courses. After you know a bit about boating, then
charter a boat with a captain and crew for a week - look for one that
is something like what you think you might like to have - you can do
it in the winter in the Caribbean or nearby to you.

grandma Rosalie