Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Schoonertrash

Default Canal Alternatives, Across Mexico or USA by truck?

I'm looking into several alternate methods of getting my boat East without
doing the damn canal again. Across Canada to the Great Lakes (Vancouver to
???) , Across N. USA to the Great Lakes (Seattle or up the Columbia aways to
Duluth, Minnesota, Across middle USA from Sacramento to . .. ?, Across S.
USA San Diego to Houston.

What does Mexico have to offer? I asked because someone mentioned San
Carlos to San Diego and it got me wondering?

MST