Default 155 HP Johnson Outboad

I have a 155 Johnson that runs fine but when I tilt it for mooring at
the dock gas comes out of the carbs.Ive reset the float levels Any
suggestions?

wrote in message
ps.com...
I have a 155 Johnson that runs fine but when I tilt it for mooring at
the dock gas comes out of the carbs.Ive reset the float levels Any
suggestions?

Float needles or needle seats or both need replacing or cleaning.

Wilbur Hubbard

wrote in message
ps.com...
I have a 155 Johnson that runs fine but when I tilt it for mooring at
the dock gas comes out of the carbs.Ive reset the float levels Any
suggestions?

I would recommend that before you shut down, you disconnect the fuel line
and then let the engine run itself out of gas. That could very well solve
the problem.

Johnson & Evinrude V6 engines - Gasket Set GMails Boat Building 0 December 27th 05 01:07 PM
Johnson 30 overheat warning fault brianM General 4 December 10th 05 02:04 AM
OT 1986 100hp Johnson VRO question? Mickey General 4 March 17th 04 08:00 AM
johnson lower unit help Tom K General 0 March 4th 04 03:12 AM
Only Slightly OT Jim General 1 November 19th 03 04:18 AM