posted to rec.boats,rec.boats.cruising

Default MarineMax service

Messing In Boats wrote in
ups.com:

As a fellow police officer I would expect that a retired police
officer would not jeopardize his integrity the way you have. It is
your choice to bad mouth MarineMax, the service advisor, and tech;
however I would think you would at least tell the truth. I know that
you are familiar with slander, and your dictation of the events that
occurred is just that, slander. Mr. XXXXX I hope that you will take
the time to learn your preventive maintenance schedule and follow it,
it will save you a tremendous amount of time, and money.

Sea Ray of Charleston also threatened me, right in front of witnesses,
that if I didn't stop posting all the problems I had with my POS Sea Ray
Sea Rayder, rotting seats made with open foam and cotton backed vinyl,
panels leaking brown gook out behind them because the packing box board
they were mounted on was rotting in the wet cotton batting used for
padding, and many other miseries, If I didn't stop reporting it, I was no
longer welcome in Sea Ray of Charleston.

I told him....in front of the same witnesses....to kiss my ass.....

They think everyone should kiss their corporate asses....

Larry
--
Grade School Physics Factoid:
A building cannot freefall into its own footprint without
posted to rec.boats,rec.boats.cruising

Messing In Boats wrote in
ups.com:

As a fellow police officer I would expect that a

snip
On May 25, 4:20 pm, Larry wrote:
snip
They think everyone should kiss their corporate asses....

Larry
--

Most Marine stores think of themselves as a;
Luxury Market.

If they ONCE catch you buying anything at full price from them,
they will forever class you as a GentileMan and expect you to
want full service and first class treatment forever and anon.
If you ever question a price or service, you will fall from grace
in their eyes [they still see you as Gentile, can't 'do it yourself',
or search for reasonable prices elsewhere, but now you are a
pauper in that situation and they can treat you with the same
Disdain that the still-well-to-do treat them with.]

But then, if you Can't do-it-yourself, then I suppose you Will
Have to "kiss their Corporate Asses", or grease your own...