Default Led Bulb

Hi all,

I have an Aqua Signal Series 20 masthead light. It uses a small Halogen
Bulb 12V/5W. I would like to replace that with a led bulb. Anyone knows
where to get one of these?

Thanks,

Jeannette

Jeanette
I readily replaced a mast-top incadescent anchor light globe (I think it was
at least 10W) with an LED which had the same two staggered pins. Didn't have
to replace the light fitting, and have been very happy with the results.

The LED globe was easily available from any of the well know boating shops
in Sydney (Aust).
Good luck.

"Jeannette" wrote in message
t...
Hi all,

I have an Aqua Signal Series 20 masthead light. It uses a small Halogen
Bulb 12V/5W. I would like to replace that with a led bulb. Anyone knows
where to get one of these?

Thanks,

Jeannette

Try he

http://doctorled.com/p2.htm

Does the 25 bulb fit the 20 base?

I bought the 40 two years ago when they (Dr.LED) first came out. I am
very happy with mine. Very low draw ... 70Ma and easily the most
noticible of the bunch when at anchor. Contact points are gold plated,
the "bulb" portion is a glued clamshell protective covering. - nice
gear.

Hi all,

I have an Aqua Signal Series 20 masthead light. It uses a small Halogen
Bulb 12V/5W. I would like to replace that with a led bulb. Anyone knows
where to get one of these?

Thanks,

Jeannette

On May 25, 12:48 am, John Beresford Tipton
wrote:
Try he

http://doctorled.com/p2.htm

Does the 25 bulb fit the 20 base?

I bought the 40 two years ago when they (Dr.LED) first came out. I am
very happy with mine. Very low draw ... 70Ma and easily the most
noticible of the bunch when at anchor. Contact points are gold plated,
the "bulb" portion is a glued clamshell protective covering. - nice
gear.

Hi all,

I have an Aqua Signal Series 20 masthead light. It uses a small Halogen
Bulb 12V/5W. I would like to replace that with a led bulb. Anyone knows
where to get one of these?

Thanks,

Jeannette

The real concern here is that navigation lights are certified as a
housing/lens/bulb combination. Change any of those components with a
part that is not original and the light is not certified. Not
certified means not legal, not legal means liable. We all make our own
decisions and drive our own boats.