Default Titanic show date

The second Titanic show is now scheduled to air June 16. I haven't found
out whether the scenes of me working on my boat made it into the final cut
but there are many other good reasons to watch it

--
Roger Long

Next Titanic show Roger Long Cruising 4 March 23rd 07 05:58 PM
Titanic show reminder. Roger Long Cruising 18 February 27th 06 08:37 AM
Houston Boat Show a real blowout this year........ [email protected] General 1 October 1st 05 11:07 PM
The Real Imposter! Anonymous ASA 2 November 3rd 03 08:56 AM
Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show, Anyone? Jim Woodward General 2 October 27th 03 01:21 PM