Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Roger Long

Default Titanic show reminder.

Some of you, presumably without PDA’s or calendars, requested a
reminder about the Titanic show closer to air time. Here it is:

Sunday, February 26, 9:00 PM EST, History Channel. I will be on a live
call in Internet chat for the hour following.

A piece by AP just hit the wires and is already on the Boston Globe
site and they got it pretty much right this time. A photographer was
just here and spend half an hour taking more pictures of me than my
parents probably ever did. Papers should be picking this up tomorrow.

I’ve already received my first email request for an autograph.
Hopefully, more interesting requests will follow

--

Roger Long