Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Request for balearics forecast.

Hi all,it might seem a bit odd but we are stuck in formentera without
access to internet ,just the google groups through themarina server
is
allowed to be accessed.We would be gratefull if anyone can post the
forecast for balearics ,or palos ,or any other forecast for the area
in a message here ,so we can have an indication of what to expect.we
get the vhf forecast but it is only for 24 hours ,not enough to plan
a passage to sardegnia.
Anyone ?
please if posted try to make it text only so we dont use much
bandwidth.
regards from the rainy baleares ....
George