Default Good Weather Forecast f/ Los Angeles Area?

Can someone recommend a good marine weather forecast
for the Santa Monica Basin / Channel Islands area?

Thanks a lot,

Chris

Brien Alkire

Low of 70F, high of 75F, winds W at 15-20 knots, and combined seas 2-3 feet
at 14 seconds sounds like a good marine forecast to me j/k

I use the standard NOAA for the forecast and current bouy conditions:
http://www.wrh.noaa.gov/lox/

I do a lot of dinghy sailing in MDR and like to check the current conditions
he http://marinaaquaticcenter.org/weath...antage_Pro.htm

And webcam he http://watchthewater.co.la.ca.us/beach.cfm?bid=42

wrote in message
ups.com...

Can someone recommend a good marine weather forecast
for the Santa Monica Basin / Channel Islands area?

Thanks a lot,

Chris

rec.boats.paddle sea kayaking FAQ [email protected] General 0 January 18th 06 05:48 AM
The Trolling Stops HERE Capt. Rob ASA 30 October 27th 05 09:11 PM
Who would be upset at a cartoon of Thor? Doug Freyburger ASA 0 October 19th 05 10:21 PM
bertie the bunyip versus bob wald Limey ASA 0 October 13th 05 04:26 PM