Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Flying Pig Prevention Measures

On 2 Apr 2007 08:22:59 -0700, "Skip Gundlach"
wrote:

Let the potshots begin :{)) I look forward to constructive
suggestions on additional measures which we might take (not, "sell the
boat, you're a danger to yourselves and all the rest of us out there!"
as has been seen in some of the venues where our escapades have been
exposed) to make us better denizens of the coastal and high seas...

You seem to have all issues under control. Having read of your mishap
and what led to it, it is easy to see how simple misfortune played a
major role in the piling on of events.
Gaining experience might be the most critical need, and you certainly
have gained some of the most important type!
I'm sure that many sailors harbor that "can't happen to me" disease.
You have been inoculated.

Good luck!

--Vic