Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Parallax

Default Pourable transom?

That little ad to the right of the Google groups reminds me of one day
when I ran aground and was asleep waiting for the tide to rise. My
friend had been talking to a powerboater who volunteered to pull us
off. I came out of the cabin just in time to see the powerboat get a
running start. As I frantically waved my arms for him to stop, he hit
the limit of the rope and pulled his transom off going about 25 kts.
Being too stunned to fall over laughing, I acted nice and gave him a
gallon of epoxy and some glass matting. We did help him recover his
engine and pushed him onto the beach.

Mercruiser coupler replacement / transom issues Rich General 4 August 10th 04 10:07 PM
transom support Mike Kasiorek General 7 May 10th 04 10:23 PM
Transom cutout size for 130 hp Sylvester Sullivan General 0 April 4th 04 06:01 AM
transom support question Cowboy67 General 5 March 30th 04 01:11 AM
Transom Height - Dumb Question Alert Michael Gagliardi General 0 August 28th 03 07:31 PM