Default new macerator pump installation

"Jeff" wrote in message
. ..
* Gordon wrote, On 3/19/2007 12:04 PM:
Wilbur Hubbard wrote:

"Larry" wrote in message
Peggie Hall wrote in news:PtlLh.1234$rj1.607
@newssvr23.news.prodigy.net:

From the tank to a macerator to a tee in the toilet discharge
line
that's AFTER the y-valve, but ahead of the vented loop.

I think I'm going to be sick....(c;

I can take the smell of rotten, festering, human waste. It's the
sight of it in the form of Peggy Hall I can't abide.

Wilbur Hubbard

Was that really necessary?

It's just a joke, lighten up, dude! Doesn't anybody else think it's even
a little bit sad that a woman would make a career out of shipboard human
waste? If this is what passes for a life then something's drastically
wrong.

Wilbur Hubbard

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in message

. ..
Wilbur Hubbard wrote:

"Larry" wrote in message
Peggie Hall wrote in news:PtlLh.1234$rj1.607
@newssvr23.news.prodigy.net:

From the tank to a macerator to a tee in the toilet discharge line
that's AFTER the y-valve, but ahead of the vented loop.

I think I'm going to be sick....(c;

I can take the smell of rotten, festering, human waste. It's the sight
of it in the form of Peggy Hall I can't abide.

Wilbur Hubbard

Was that really necessary?

It's just a joke, lighten up, dude! Doesn't anybody else think it's even a
little bit sad that a woman would make a career out of shipboard human
waste? If this is what passes for a life then something's drastically
wrong.

Wilbur Hubbard

I wouldn't want to be a proctologist, but you must keep yours very busy.

On Mon, 19 Mar 2007 12:47:18 -0400, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

It's just a joke, lighten up, dude! Doesn't anybody else think it's even
a little bit sad that a woman would make a career out of shipboard human
waste? If this is what passes for a life then something's drastically
wrong.

Hey, it's a tough job but somebody has to do it, and Peggie has been
very good about sharing her expertise, even when knuckle heads make
derogatory comments. You are not the first, so it's not even
original.

Peggie is an asset to the group. And you are just what exactly?

Wilbur Hubbard wrote:

"Larry" wrote in message
Peggie Hall wrote in news:PtlLh.1234$rj1.607
@newssvr23.news.prodigy.net:

From the tank to a macerator to a tee in the toilet discharge line
that's AFTER the y-valve, but ahead of the vented loop.

I think I'm going to be sick....(c;

I can take the smell of rotten, festering, human waste. It's the
sight of it in the form of Peggy Hall I can't abide.

Wilbur Hubbard

Was that really necessary?

I use Thunderbird as a mail and news reader. Does anyone know how to
block senders using Thunderbird?
Thanks
Gordon

You can right-click on the "From:" name and select "create filter from
message". Or you can find it from the "Message" menu at the top. The
sequence: alt-M A Enter Escape does it for me.

Thanks, That worked. Bye Bye Wilbur!
Gordon

wrote:

It's just a joke, lighten up, dude! Doesn't anybody else think it's even
a little bit sad that a woman would make a career out of shipboard human
waste? If this is what passes for a life then something's drastically
wrong.

Hey, it's a tough job but somebody has to do it, and Peggie has been
very good about sharing her expertise, even when knuckle heads make
derogatory comments. You are not the first, so it's not even
original.

Peggie is an asset to the group. And you are just what exactly?

Peggie is awesome and her book is great. Wilbur aka Neal is a troll.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

wrote:

It's just a joke, lighten up, dude! Doesn't anybody else think it's
even
a little bit sad that a woman would make a career out of shipboard
human
waste? If this is what passes for a life then something's drastically
wrong.

Hey, it's a tough job but somebody has to do it, and Peggie has been
very good about sharing her expertise, even when knuckle heads make
derogatory comments. You are not the first, so it's not even
original.

Peggie is an asset to the group. And you are just what exactly?

Peggie is awesome and her book is great.

Peggie is full of ****! :-)

Wilbur Hubbard

Wilbur Hubbard wrote:

It's just a joke, lighten up, dude! Doesn't anybody else think it's even
a little bit sad that a woman would make a career out of shipboard human
waste? If this is what passes for a life then something's drastically
wrong.

It may be, but it's been very profitable. However, I haven't made a
career out of shipboard human waste, I've made a career out of helping
people to avoid having to deal with onboard waste. Unfortunately nothing
that allows people to avoid dealing with onboard human waste seems to
apply to online human waste, though.

--
Peggie
----------

"Peggie Hall" skrev i en meddelelse
Wilbur Hubbard wrote:

It's just a joke, lighten up, dude! Doesn't anybody else think it's
even a little bit sad that a woman would make a career out of
shipboard human waste? If this is what passes for a life then
something's drastically wrong.

It may be, but it's been very profitable. However, I haven't made a
career out of shipboard human waste, I've made a career out of helping
people to avoid having to deal with onboard waste. Unfortunately
nothing that allows people to avoid dealing with onboard human waste
seems to apply to online human waste, though.

--
Peggie

Bingo! You just hit the nail on the head ...

--
Flemming Torp
Gimle/DEN-61

"Peggie Hall" wrote in message
Wilbur Hubbard wrote:

It's just a joke, lighten up, dude! Doesn't anybody else think it's even
a little bit sad that a woman would make a career out of shipboard human
waste? If this is what passes for a life then something's drastically
wrong.

It may be, but it's been very profitable. However, I haven't made a career
out of shipboard human waste, I've made a career out of helping people to
avoid having to deal with onboard waste. Unfortunately nothing that allows
people to avoid dealing with onboard human waste seems to apply to online
human waste, though.

--
Peggie
Peggie Hall