Larry W4CSC

Default How healthy is YOUR water?

You can check your own local water quality of any system used by more
than one family, that must be registered with EPA, starting on:
http://www.epa.gov/safewater/dwinfo.htm

Our long list of violations stored including serious nitrate
contamination from drinking lake runoff water, barium, cadmium,
selenium, chromium and mercury is on:
http://oaspub.epa.gov/enviro/sdw_rep...7620&sys_num=0

Once run through the distiller, the residue is a light brown colored,
heavily calcium-flaked, soup so caustic it eats away at the white
porcelain boiler reservoir, the stainless steel case of my 1500W
heater element and solidifies as calcium rock on everything it
touches. I have a little bottle of it saved to show those who think
my distilling water to drink is silly or useless. To date, none of
the naysayers has offered to DRINK the bottle of brown soup. I don't
understand. It's just from their city water supply, which is safe,
isn't it?

Larry W4CSC

"Very funny, Scotty! Now, BEAM ME MY CLOTHES! KIRK OUT!"

Larry W4CSC

Speaking of water quality, especially if you live in Texas, Louisiana
and upper midwest states, take a look at one of the chemical/petroleum
industries "solutions" EPA has quietly allowed to take
place.....Hazardous Waste INJECTION.....

http://www.epa.gov/safewater/uic.html

Dig a deep hole under your chemical plant noone in town can see....
INJECT the crap into the earth so it doesn't show to the town.....
Tell the EPA it won't migrate off the property for 10,000 years.....

According to the website:

The UIC Program works with state and local governments to oversee underground injection of waste in order to prevent contamination of drinking water resources. Some of the wastes the UIC program regulates include:

Over 9 billion gallons of hazardous waste every year
Over 2 billion gallons of brine from oil and gas operations every day
Automotive, industrial, sanitary and other wastes that are injected into shallow aquifers.

Isn't that great?! I always wondered what they did with the crap from
local chemical companies.....