Larry W4CSC

Default How healthy is YOUR water?

You can check your own local water quality of any system used by more
than one family, that must be registered with EPA, starting on:
http://www.epa.gov/safewater/dwinfo.htm

Our long list of violations stored including serious nitrate
contamination from drinking lake runoff water, barium, cadmium,
selenium, chromium and mercury is on:
http://oaspub.epa.gov/enviro/sdw_rep...7620&sys_num=0

Once run through the distiller, the residue is a light brown colored,
heavily calcium-flaked, soup so caustic it eats away at the white
porcelain boiler reservoir, the stainless steel case of my 1500W
heater element and solidifies as calcium rock on everything it
touches. I have a little bottle of it saved to show those who think
my distilling water to drink is silly or useless. To date, none of
the naysayers has offered to DRINK the bottle of brown soup. I don't
understand. It's just from their city water supply, which is safe,
isn't it?

Larry W4CSC

"Very funny, Scotty! Now, BEAM ME MY CLOTHES! KIRK OUT!"