Default Eygthene 24 by Ron Holland Sailing Yacht

This auction is for my Eygthene 24 by Ron Holland
..Built in 1973 by Ron Holland,she has a GRP hull .

The engine is a Vire 7 Inboard 7 hp engine which was overhauled in
2006.

All standing rigging was replaced with new 2003 .

She has a full set of sails including 2 main sails 3 jib sails a storm
jib and spinaker

She has 5 berths with New cushions , sink with electric pumped
water, ,jabsco sea toilet,small gas cooker, geonav GPS Plotter, Echo
fish finder, compass, ancohor with 30mtrs of chain and wharp,VHF
radio, 12v electrics throughout with twin batteries and changeover
swith.

Comes complete with heavy duty trailor (A frame custom road trailor).

I would be happy to answer any question you may have Kind Regards

Peter

This yacht is for auction Now on ebay Item number 250088113770

"CLUB X DATE" wrote in
ups.com:

I would be happy to answer any question you may have Kind Regards

Peter

We would be happier if you didn't spam our newsgroup. Your post belongs on
rec.boats.marketplace, not in any of the other rec.boats newsgroups, where
it is considered spam. Notice how there are no boat-for-sale ads
saturating this newsgroup? There's a reason for that.....

Larry

Yacht charter Croatia [email protected] Cruising 1 February 23rd 14 02:32 PM
Deep Blue Yacht Supply, Inc. unveils online storefront [email protected] Cruising 5 June 6th 06 04:48 AM
HELP! Stain on seats!! SARAH General 12 June 5th 06 07:13 PM
Yacht Charter Vancouver - Five Star Yacht Charters Todd Zuccolo Cruising 0 April 17th 05 11:58 AM
Update on Marina Damage -- FL Coasts anchorlt Cruising 0 September 24th 04 08:03 PM