Default Deep Blue Yacht Supply, Inc. unveils online storefront

Davie, FL (May 22nd, 2006) - Deep Blue Yacht Supply, Inc. today
announced the opening of their new online storefront. This
revolutionary wholesale company offers sale items to the public at
prices that up until now have not been available to the retail yachting
consumer. Their mission is to provide all customers with the highest
quality yacht supplies at the absolute lowest prices in the industry.

"We set out to create an opportunity for boaters and yachters
everywhere to get high quality yacht supplies without spending a
fortune. We all know it is expensive to own and operate a personal boat
or yacht, and now with our new storefront, we are making it easier and
inexpensive for them to maintain it," said Justin Hof, the Chief
Information Officer for Deep Blue Yacht Supply.

Deep Blue Yacht Supply currently offers significant discounts on
Outboard Propellers, Zinc Anodes, Bearings, and other yachting
essentials. They also offer a special order department to assist their
customers in procuring custom propellers and hard to locate items.

Deep Blue Yacht Supply is conveniently located in Fort Lauderdale, FL,
just outside of the famous "Marina Mile". The staff of Deep Blue
Yacht Supply has many years of experience in the Marine Propulsion
industry and can provide expert consultation for all of their
customers' yacht and boat propulsion needs. For more details, please
visit http://www.deepblueyachtsupply.com.

How is that spam? I am a member of this group, and was telling you all
about the grand opening of my online storefront.

A one time post, hardly spam.

~^ beancounter ~^

nice product line....

thanks, yeah this is phase one of our product launch for the online
storefront. We have hundreds of products to launch. I will keep y'all
updated on how it goes.

thanks for the clarrification, Larry. It was not meant as spam, but
more of a personal accomplishment.

Cheers.