Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
DMP

Default Force 10 Kerosene Lantern

Perhaps someone can help.

We have an aging Force 10 Kerosene lantern, Model P250K, that we used
on our boat, that needs some sprucing up. We inquired of Force 10 who
was not able to help, advising that a company named Anderson had taken
over production of their lanterns some years ago.

I could find nothing on the 'net about a company named Anderson that
makes kerosene lanterns.

Does anyone have any info or a source for replacement parts? Thanks.

Diane P.