Courtney Thomas,,,

Default anyone know where a kerosene dioptric lens lantern can be purchased?

thank you.

Jack Rye

http://www.bensonsimport.com/pages/w...cor/Page1.html

http://www.bensonsimport.com
They have what I think your looking for.

Jack
"Courtney Thomas,,," wrote in message
thank you.

Jim Woodward

Be careful here if you plan on using these aboard a boat. I don't
know anything about this vendor at all, but much of this sort of brass
is made and imported for decorative use only and won't stand up to
"real" use.

If you really intend to use it, find a vendor that is selling pieces
off of scrapped vessels.

We've used Trinity Marine for a number of pieces for Fintry.

http://www.trinitymarine.co.uk

Jim Woodward
www.mvFintry.com