Bob Bob is offline

Default 2 finger Jack the mask maker: Where abouts?

Any body run into a guy named Jack who has two fingers on one hand and
is an excellent mask maker. Last heard he was in FL a few months ago.
If so I have an update on his dog in Oregon.

Bob

On Feb 19, 2:52 pm, "Bob" wrote:
Any body run into a guy named Jack who has two fingers on one hand and
is an excellent mask maker. Last heard he was in FL a few months ago.
If so I have an update on his dog in Oregon.

Bob

I think I know this guy. I met him about 15 yrs ago when he had a
trashed out Venture. Then he started making masks, carved them with
gold inlay and bought a very nice boat but I forget the brand. Is
this the dog named "Crow" with mishspen jaw? That was years ago.
I last saw him years ago.

Bob Bob is offline

On Feb 19, 3:50 pm, "Frogwatch" wrote:
On Feb 19, 2:52 pm, "Bob" wrote:

Any body run into a guy named Jack who has two fingers on one hand and
is an excellent mask maker. Last heard he was in FL a few months ago.
If so I have an update on his dog in Oregon.

Bob

I think I know this guy. I met him about 15 yrs ago when he had a
trashed out Venture. Then he started making masks, carved them with
gold inlay and bought a very nice boat but I forget the brand. Is
this the dog named "Crow" with mishspen jaw? That was years ago.
I last saw him years ago.

Could be the same guy. I never met him. I do know the old hippy chick
who is care taking his dog. The dog is about 3-5 years old and in good
shape. She (hippy) wanted me to send out a general hello and the dog
is fine message.

there just can not be that many 2 fingered Jack mask makers out there.
Must have been the same guy. If you ever see him again pass on that
his pooch is doing well in Bend Oregon.

Bob