Frogwatch Frogwatch is offline

Default 2 finger Jack the mask maker: Where abouts?

On Feb 19, 2:52 pm, "Bob" wrote:
Any body run into a guy named Jack who has two fingers on one hand and
is an excellent mask maker. Last heard he was in FL a few months ago.
If so I have an update on his dog in Oregon.

Bob

I think I know this guy. I met him about 15 yrs ago when he had a
trashed out Venture. Then he started making masks, carved them with
gold inlay and bought a very nice boat but I forget the brand. Is
this the dog named "Crow" with mishspen jaw? That was years ago.
I last saw him years ago.