Default Some pics from Desolation Sound

I have a bit of spare space on my business web site, and needed to
get up to speed with FrontPage, so I've made up a web site with some
pictures from last summer's trip to Desolation Sound on a
chartered trawler yacht.

http://www.oes.to/DSound2006/DS06.html

NOTE: There are no ads or links between the Desolation Sound page
and my business pages. I'm not in a business that needs
to advertise and I'm already too busy to go boating as
much as I'd like.

It's a work in progress, so please forgive any dead links.

Mark Borgerson

In article ,
Mark Borgerson wrote:

I have a bit of spare space on my business web site, and needed to
get up to speed with FrontPage, so I've made up a web site with some
pictures from last summer's trip to Desolation Sound on a
chartered trawler yacht.

http://www.oes.to/DSound2006/DS06.html

Not a bad start, but a couple of minor suggestions: I'd like navigation
on the pics pages so I don't have to hit "back". Also, it'd be nice if
the thumbnails weren't all on one line. Though I have a 24" screen, I
had to scroll a lot. Seems about 800 wide is the current standard.

--
Jere Lull
Xan's NEW Pages: http://web.mac.com/jerelull/iWeb/Xan/

"Mark Borgerson" wrote in message
.net...
I have a bit of spare space on my business web site, and needed to
get up to speed with FrontPage, so I've made up a web site with some
pictures from last summer's trip to Desolation Sound on a
chartered trawler yacht.

http://www.oes.to/DSound2006/DS06.html

NOTE: There are no ads or links between the Desolation Sound page
and my business pages. I'm not in a business that needs
to advertise and I'm already too busy to go boating as
much as I'd like.

It's a work in progress, so please forgive any dead links.

Mark Borgerson

Nice pictures...thanks!

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

In article ,
says...
In article ,
Mark Borgerson wrote:

I have a bit of spare space on my business web site, and needed to
get up to speed with FrontPage, so I've made up a web site with some
pictures from last summer's trip to Desolation Sound on a
chartered trawler yacht.

http://www.oes.to/DSound2006/DS06.html

Not a bad start, but a couple of minor suggestions: I'd like navigation
on the pics pages so I don't have to hit "back". Also, it'd be nice if
the thumbnails weren't all on one line. Though I have a 24" screen, I
had to scroll a lot. Seems about 800 wide is the current standard.

My wife's first comment was that you can't see the captions without
scrolling down. I've reformatted the pages so that thumbnails and
captions appear in rows and you click on the pics for the 800x600
versions. I haven't figured out how to put a 'back' button on the
pics yet. The photo albums are a web gadget that comes with FrontPage
and I don't know how to modify them yet.

I will probably put either a "Back to Map" or "Back" button on
the harbor pages, though.

Mark Borterson

Great pictures. I kept looking in the background to see if our boat
was in there somewhere. What time of the year were you up in 2006?

Ray
S.V. Nikko

Sailing videos, San Juans and Desolation Sound [email protected] Cruising 5 January 29th 07 05:08 AM
SeaClear CPA/TCPA Sound Alarm Pascal Electronics 8 May 25th 06 03:33 AM
A summer day in the islands [email protected] General 7 February 12th 05 03:21 PM
Hillary In 2008 gonefishiing ASA 57 November 9th 04 12:58 AM
Report: Desolation Sound Trip Lloyd Sumpter General 1 September 15th 03 10:57 PM