Default Had to follow uo on this one

I've been lurking here a while and just had to respond to this one!
Here's a couple of ways to waterski a little without having to spend a
huge (by sailing standards) amount of money. I race these boats in the
Midwest. They're 28 feet long, take a crew of 3 or 4 and are as much of
a blast as they look!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_ThoPPr1_s
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ks-d5YYb6fs

Tom

"E Racer" wrote in news:1168368826.290154.175570
@i39g2000hsf.googlegroups.com:

Tom

Welcome, Tom! Thanks for the video links.

Libations are in that cabinet just behind your seat and glasses are in the
aft cabinet on the port side. There's ice and mixers in the ice chest
behind the mizzen. Help yourself...(c;

Stop by more often! We bark a lot and some of them will try to push you
off the dock when they get too drunk, but noone has been biten......well,
lately.

Our boat is easy to spot on race day in the harbor. Just look past what
you THOUGHT was the last cruiser in cruiser class and there we are, a rowdy
but very happy bunch trying to get another knot out of an Amel Sharki and
see how many rags we can fly...(c;

Hey! We made it past the start line, this time, even against the tide in
this light wind!.... She's happiest when the wind is whipping the rain so
hard the race committee won't come out on the dock to shoot off their
gun...

Never seen a scow sailed, but heard that they were fast.
Very impresive.
--

SeeYaa Harbin Osteen KG6URO

When American Citizens with dual citizenship pledges allegiance
to the flag, to which flag do they pledge allegiance too?

-

"E Racer" wrote in message oups.com...
I've been lurking here a while and just had to respond to this one!
Here's a couple of ways to waterski a little without having to spend a
huge (by sailing standards) amount of money. I race these boats in the
Midwest. They're 28 feet long, take a crew of 3 or 4 and are as much of
a blast as they look!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_ThoPPr1_s
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ks-d5YYb6fs

Tom

"E Racer" wrote in message
oups.com...
I've been lurking here a while and just had to respond to this one!
Here's a couple of ways to waterski a little without having to
spend a huge (by sailing standards) amount of money. I race these
boats in the Midwest. They're 28 feet long, take a crew of 3 or 4
and are as much of a blast as they look!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_ThoPPr1_s
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ks-d5YYb6fs

In article ,
"Harbin Osteen" wrote:

Never seen a scow sailed, but heard that they were fast. Very
impresive.

They're popular on Barnegat Bay, NJ, and MUCH faster than you see in
the videos, since they don't normally pull skiers. ;-)

Move on a whisper and give racing cats a run for their money.

--
Jere Lull
Xan's Pages: (temporarily out of order -- redesigning)

Follow Me TV Wayne.B Cruising 3 November 24th 05 01:43 PM
Follow Me TV Wayne.B Electronics 3 November 24th 05 01:43 PM
( OT ) Follow the money [email protected] General 37 February 17th 05 12:02 PM
Sticky Furuno Trackball, follow up. Steve Electronics 7 March 5th 04 10:34 PM
I need some help - follow up. Simple Simon ASA 3 July 21st 03 01:50 AM