Harbin Osteen Harbin Osteen is offline

Default Had to follow uo on this one

Never seen a scow sailed, but heard that they were fast.
Very impresive.
--

SeeYaa Harbin Osteen KG6URO

When American Citizens with dual citizenship pledges allegiance
to the flag, to which flag do they pledge allegiance too?

-

"E Racer" wrote in message oups.com...
I've been lurking here a while and just had to respond to this one!
Here's a couple of ways to waterski a little without having to spend a
huge (by sailing standards) amount of money. I race these boats in the
Midwest. They're 28 feet long, take a crew of 3 or 4 and are as much of
a blast as they look!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_ThoPPr1_s
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ks-d5YYb6fs

Tom