Jere Lull Jere Lull is offline

Default Had to follow uo on this one

"E Racer" wrote in message
oups.com...
I've been lurking here a while and just had to respond to this one!
Here's a couple of ways to waterski a little without having to
spend a huge (by sailing standards) amount of money. I race these
boats in the Midwest. They're 28 feet long, take a crew of 3 or 4
and are as much of a blast as they look!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_ThoPPr1_s
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ks-d5YYb6fs

In article ,
"Harbin Osteen" wrote:

Never seen a scow sailed, but heard that they were fast. Very
impresive.

They're popular on Barnegat Bay, NJ, and MUCH faster than you see in
the videos, since they don't normally pull skiers. ;-)

Move on a whisper and give racing cats a run for their money.

--
Jere Lull
Xan's Pages: (temporarily out of order -- redesigning)