Default How many skiers can you pull behind your sailboat?

This boat would put some miles behind you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLMOdhce-Pk

--

SeeYaa Harbin Osteen KG6URO

When American Citizens with dual citizenship pledges allegiance
to the flag, to which flag do they pledge allegiance too?

-

"Harbin Osteen" wrote in news:y_udnX8_-
:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLMOdhce-Pk

Including the helicopter and support vessels, skiing shouldn't cost over
$10,000/hour...hee hee..

Thanks. Great video!

--
http://www.epic.org/privacy/rfid/verichip.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VeriChip

Well; waterskiing behind a sailboat is always neat.
But I'd like to see them dock launch with that boat.

I've seen the video of Buddy Melges pulling a skier from the dock with an
E-Scow!!!!

Luffing with the skier on a dock; then sheeting in and pulling him up on
skis.

Talk about power and acceleration!!!!!!!!!!

Doug B.

"Harbin Osteen" wrote in message
This boat would put some miles behind you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLMOdhce-Pk

--

SeeYaa Harbin Osteen KG6URO

When American Citizens with dual citizenship pledges allegiance
to the flag, to which flag do they pledge allegiance too?

-

"Doug Bennett" wrote in news:ZoYoh.42187$GH1.32270
@newsfe06.phx:

Luffing with the skier on a dock; then sheeting in and pulling him up on
skis.

We pulled a couple of line handlers off the dock a few times. Does that
count?...(c;

On Wed, 10 Jan 2007 12:53:36 -0500, Gogarty
wrote:

In article ,
says...

This boat would put some miles behind you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLMOdhce-Pk

--

SeeYaa Harbin Osteen KG6URO

When American Citizens with dual citizenship pledges allegiance
to the flag, to which flag do they pledge allegiance too?

Well, since the text of the pledge uses the words "of the United States
of America" then I would assume they are pledging to the flag of the
United States of America.

I don't know of any other country that has such a pledge.

Would second that opinion. Some countries have patriotic songs with
lyrics very similar to a pledge or oath. As this would otherwise be
off topic, I add that during our yachting club Midsummer/Flag Day
celebration we sing such song after the flag has been hoisted If
interested, I could try to google an english translation ..

Mika

Haluatko lähettää postia? Vaihda osoitteen
eka (vai oliko se toka?) numero vitonen numeroksi
kahdeksan...

"Gogarty" wrote in message ...
In article ,
says...

This boat would put some miles behind you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLMOdhce-Pk

--

SeeYaa Harbin Osteen KG6URO

When American Citizens with dual citizenship pledges allegiance
to the flag, to which flag do they pledge allegiance too?

Well, since the text of the pledge uses the words "of the United States
of America" then I would assume they are pledging to the flag of the
United States of America.

I don't know of any other country that has such a pledge.

I'm not talking about "The Pledge of Allegiance", I'm talking
about to which flag, or country they pledge their allegiance too.