Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Craig

Default You are all wrong about the Fischer Panda author

When we pay premium prices for our marine equiptment it needs to be
reliable and WORK. Our safety depends on good working reliable
products. Companies need to make a profit on their products, good, but
when it comes to Marine products they also need to make them with
quality and reliability, were paying extra for that. When they fail
and fail often the company needs to be held accountable. The author is
doing the right thing because it is his only way of telling the
company something is wrong and their product needs to be made better,
I wish more of this would occur. I don't know about you I would love
to sleep better at night knowing my expensive marine equiptment is
going to perform. Cpt. Craig