Synergy

Default You are all wrong about the Fischer Panda author

I agree that the author has every right to speak his mind. It's unfortunate
that we can't discuss matters of this sort like mature adults. I thought
that the juvenile behaviour would be restricted to alt.sailing.asa, but it
seems that its members are now posting here as well. There goes the mooring
field!

Louis
s/v Synergy
Westsail 32 #679

"Craig" wrote in message
om...
When we pay premium prices for our marine equiptment it needs to be
reliable and WORK. Our safety depends on good working reliable
products. Companies need to make a profit on their products, good, but
when it comes to Marine products they also need to make them with
quality and reliability, were paying extra for that. When they fail
and fail often the company needs to be held accountable. The author is
doing the right thing because it is his only way of telling the
company something is wrong and their product needs to be made better,
I wish more of this would occur. I don't know about you I would love
to sleep better at night knowing my expensive marine equiptment is
going to perform. Cpt. Craig