Ole-Hjalmar Kristensen

Default Water puification

"K" == Keith writes:

K I purchased a bottle of Micropur, made by Katadyn from a web site awhile
K back. It's 1% silver (Ag+) according to the label. I haven't had a chance to
K use it yet though... anyone else heard of this? A little bottle treats 2500
K gallons according to the instructions... usage at .035 oz./25 gallons.

I've been using Micropur for years, both on the boat and when
travelling abroad. It leaves no taste, and I have never had any
problems with the water on the boat.
I cannot say how efficient it is in killing off nasty organisms as we
are reasonably careful about the water in the first place.

snip

--
This page intentionally left blank