Larry W4CSC

Default May we all pray a little for our Bermudan friends.....

I see the latest predictions are for the Cat 3 hurricane to take a
good swipe at Bermuda in the next few days.

Best of luck to them from a Hurricane Hugo survivor who stood in the
center of the eye looking up at the stars from totally dark
Charleston, SC, USA.......

Larry

Extremely intelligent life must exist in the universe.
You can tell because they never tried to contact us.

Happy July 4th to 'south of border' friends Don White General 4 July 5th 04 01:04 AM
(ot) Texas Republicans endorse God, squabble, call for dismantling the federal government, await indictments and pray for Bush. Jim General 4 June 13th 04 03:39 PM
For our Florida friends... Harry Krause General 4 December 7th 03 04:06 PM
Boating friends Jim Carter General 4 November 27th 03 04:47 AM
Boats, friends, cash and gas Paul Dougherty General 27 August 27th 03 07:49 AM