Harry Krause

Default For our Florida friends...

This is a shot of our side yard at first light today:

http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/hak...aneous&.src=ph

No, the white stuff isn't cocaine that fell out of a plane flying low
over the Keys...

It's baking soda.

--
Email sent to is never read.
Don White

We hear reports that you 'southerners' will soon be shipping that stuff
north to us this weekend.
I just cancelled a visit to my sister's home in Bear River, Digby County
because of it.
The main highway through the Annapolis Valley has a reputation for being
dangerous, especially in bad weather.

Harry Krause wrote in message
This is a shot of our side yard at first light today:

http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/hak...ZbYDFRy&.dir=/
Miscellaneous&.src=ph

No, the white stuff isn't cocaine that fell out of a plane flying low
over the Keys...

It's baking soda.

--
Email sent to is never read.

Harry Krause

Don White wrote:
We hear reports that you 'southerners' will soon be shipping that stuff
north to us this weekend.
I just cancelled a visit to my sister's home in Bear River, Digby County
because of it.
The main highway through the Annapolis Valley has a reputation for being
dangerous, especially in bad weather.

Harry Krause wrote in message
This is a shot of our side yard at first light today:

We're still getting a light dusting. I would guess we've had 3" so far
in our yard. The snow removal in this part of the country leaves much to
be desired, especially on secondary and tertiary roads. I carry a
business card of the local snowplower in my wallet. Last season, he
towed me out of my driveway three times. 4WD ain't enough...you need
chains.

--
Email sent to is never read.

Don White

I'm feeling pretty good about my decision today.
It would have been miserable trip back on the101

Florida Fishing Advice erich General 10 December 4th 03 06:24 AM
Boat rental in Florida??? SASIINC General 1 December 1st 03 11:16 PM
Florida Bay houseboating? John/Charleston General 11 November 24th 03 11:04 PM
North from Florida Tom R. General 8 November 21st 03 01:44 AM
Can Tow from Florida to Northeast for $$ NOYB General 106 September 24th 03 01:57 AM