Default Seeking best book for Sail trim

No idea... haven't tried it.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Glenn Ashmore" wrote in message
I see the download is good for 7 days. What happens after that?

--
Glenn Ashmore

there of) at: http://www.rutuonline.com

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
I was thinking... the download for $3.99 + $0.25 for the DVD-R

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

wrote in message
That DVD looks good but I like the $14.99 price here better.
http://www.boatfix.com/cart2/Scripts...Search=R329DVD

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
ups.com...

Any other good picks?

besides your nose?

On 10 Nov 2006 18:19:44 -0800, "Capt. Rob" wrote:

What is the absolute totally 100% without a doubt best book on sail
trim from basic to advanced?

Just concentrate on getting the one at the sharp end unfurled.

I detest inflated s&h charges. If I let them do that to me at checkout
I'd feel like a chump. If they want $20 for the dvd plus $3.50 s&h
just say so. Don't tell me the dvd is $15 then tack on $8.50 for the
cheapest, slowest shipping. I'll pay more for the darn thing from an
honest, straightforward vendor.

My $.02

wrote:
That DVD looks good but I like the $14.99 price here better.
http://www.boatfix.com/cart2/Scripts...Search=R329DVD

Best Book on Sail Trim Capt. Rob Cruising 4 November 12th 06 08:23 PM
Trim / Tilt issue on Outboard Osprey General 0 July 28th 06 04:39 PM
Trim Woes [email protected] General 2 July 2nd 06 09:20 PM
Need a suggestion for the trim wiring on my boat Fish4Fun General 23 May 5th 04 04:59 AM
Seeking Book Reccomendations James W. Sloan Boat Building 2 July 1st 03 06:08 AM