James W. Sloan

Default Seeking Book Reccomendations

Check Ebay or elsewhere for Boat Carpentry by Hervey Garrett Smith.

This a very good book on skills, materials, and tools for working with wood
and fibergalss. Although its a bit dated (mine's a 1965 edition), the
content is excellent.

WestlakeY

What Shape is She In? by Allan H. Vaitses. I got it a long time ago from the
folks at International
Marine Pub. Co Camden, Maine 04843 Good luck!
Karin Conover-Lewis

That's the one. Excellent book, full of anecdotal stories and a great dry
humour. "Grump" lives up to his name. ;-)

--
Karin Conover-Lewis
klc dot lewis at gte dot net

"WestlakeY" wrote in message
What Shape is She In? by Allan H. Vaitses. I got it a long time ago

from the
folks at International
Marine Pub. Co Camden, Maine 04843 Good luck!

Heh...Bubba's Book Sales Stalled CB General 16 July 27th 04 03:58 PM
Interesting book Gould 0738 General 4 November 6th 03 06:30 PM
Helpful new boating book Gould 0738 General 0 August 27th 03 05:39 PM