posted to rec.boats,rec.boats.cruising

Default OT - Don't worry. Be happy

"Bill Kearney" wrote in message
t...
Actually there is a lot to be said for his comments. The ball is soon in
their court. They cannot just blame but now they have to act. They

inherit
a 4.4% unemployment rate, a record level stock market, low interest
rates,
low inflation, an overall great economy and no terrorist attacks on US

soil
since 9-11-01.

You conveniently omit the staggering debt that's been accrued during the
Republican looting of the treasury.

Unfortunately, the Dem's were also over indulging at the feeding trough.

posted to rec.boats,rec.boats.cruising

On Fri, 10 Nov 2006 16:28:34 -0600, KLC Lewis wrote:

In short, this country has NEVER (for all intents and purposes) had a
fiscally-responsible Federal government, regardless WHO is holding the
purse strings.

therefore... is this the appeal to common practice?
posted to rec.boats,rec.boats.cruising

On Fri, 10 Nov 2006 23:06:36 +0000, NOYB wrote:

And you omit the declining deficit...well ahead of where even Bush had
hoped it would be.

but almost $9trillion in debt...surely this isn't good news to you
posted to rec.boats,rec.boats.cruising

'
Chi Chi wrote:
Where is this great economy you refer to? gas at $2.50 to $3.00 a gallon,
minimum wage jobs with no benefits, deficit in the trillions of dollars
while big business pays no taxes? outsorces jobs and puts their money in
offshore accounts?

Have you checked the value of your house against its value in 2000?

Filled up for $2.19 a gallon in the DC area today, about the same price
it was a couple of years ago.

Businesses pay people, why should they pay taxes too?

If all of the jobs have been outsoured why is the unemployed down below
4.5%?

The terrorists are on US Soil all in washington DC in what is called the
white house. They are who and what was behind 9/11 heck they were the people
that did it.

The first two Isalmic Republics in Europe will be France and Britian.

But to me a politician is a crook no matter the party affiliation in this
country. They all lie cheat and steal to line their pockets. What really
needs to be done is our troops need to rise up against the politicians of
this once great country and take back our democracy and restore our
constitution and throw all the lawyers and politicians in jail in a hard
labor camp.

Oh, you are one of those, never mind.

" JimH" not telling you @ pffftt.com wrote in message
. ..
"Don White" wrote in message
Paladin wrote:
A liberal recently said I had a sour taste in my mouth after the
election.
Not so. Just he opposite. snip..

Yes, please enjoy your "victory!" Bwahahahahhahahaha
hahahahBwahahahhahhahah hahahahhahahhahahhahahhah
ahahahahhahahahhah ahhahahhahah ahhahahahBwahahahh
ahhahahhahahahhaha hhahahhahahhahahahahahhahahahh
ahahhahahhahahahhahahahBwahahahha hhahahhahahahh
ahahhahahhahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahhahahhahaha
hhahahahBwah ahahhahhahahhahahahh ahahhahahhahahh
ahahahahahhahah ahhahahhahahhahahahhahahahBwahah
ahhahhahahhahah ahhahahhahahhahahh ahahahahahhaha
hahhahahhahahhahahahhahahah.

Paladin
(Have blue water yacht - can and will travel)

What were the words to that pop song back in the '60s/'70s "They're
Coming to take Me Away'?
snip..
"And they're coming to take me away ha-haaa
They're coming to take me away ho ho hee hee ha haaa
To the funny farm
Where life is beautiful all the time
And I'll be happy to see those nice young men
In their clean white coats
And they're coming to take me away ha haaa

You thought it was a joke
And so you laughed
You laughed when I said
That losing you would make me flip my lid

Right? You know you laughed
I heard you laugh. You laughed
You laughed and laughed and then you left
But now you know I'm utterly mad"
snip..

Actually there is a lot to be said for his comments. The ball is soon in
their court. They cannot just blame but now they have to act. They
inherit a 4.4% unemployment rate, a record level stock market, low
interest rates, low inflation, an overall great economy and no terrorist
attacks on US soil since 9-11-01.

They have 2 years to walk the walk. The time of just talking the talk is
over in January 2007. ;-)

posted to rec.boats,rec.boats.cruising

On Fri, 10 Nov 2006 15:56:52 -0500, Paladin wrote:

snip

*plonk*

ah that's better...who knew sour grapes could smell so bad

posted to rec.boats,rec.boats.cruising

"mr.b" wrote in message
news
On Fri, 10 Nov 2006 16:28:34 -0600, KLC Lewis wrote:

In short, this country has NEVER (for all intents and purposes) had a
fiscally-responsible Federal government, regardless WHO is holding the
purse strings.

therefore... is this the appeal to common practice?

Not at all. But Democrats, Republicans, Whigs, Bull Mooses, or what-have-you
are all equally scoundrels who love to spend too much money, which they
don't have and have no intention of collecting, and then point fingers at
each other.

posted to rec.boats,rec.boats.cruising

4.5% is all how you work the figures to make it look like You want it to.
but even if it's true those jobs are all minimum wage with no benefits. You
know all those jobs the illegal immigrants have. Bush's buddies use to get
away with paying low wages and no benefits
"Bert Robbins" wrote in message

'

"Don White" wrote in message
Paladin wrote:
[...]

Did you get laid off recently?

Is your skill set in the minimum wage arena?

Why don't you go to night school and get some education and obtain
marketable skills.

"Don White" wrote in message
Paladin wrote:
[...]

yeah, otherwise you may end up in the Army.

posted to rec.boats,rec.boats.cruising

why are you ignoring the fact that US Bussiness is outsourcing jobs and that
the only real jobs available in todays market are for low paying minimum
wage jobs with no benefits?
My skill set is worth alot more then minimum wage and I won't take a job
paying minimum wage so some rich greedy business and the stock holders can
get rich off of my labor.
I can see what Your skills are You can't make a legitimate arguement to
support your remarks so you resort to ASSuming.