posted to rec.boats,rec.boats.cruising
Don White Don White is offline

Default OT - Don't worry. Be happy

Paladin wrote:
A liberal recently said I had a sour taste in my mouth after the election.
Not so. Just he opposite.

snip..

Yes, please enjoy your "victory!" Bwahahahahhahahaha
hahahahBwahahahhahhahah hahahahhahahhahahhahahhah
ahahahahhahahahhah ahhahahhahah ahhahahahBwahahahh
ahhahahhahahahhaha hhahahhahahhahahahahahhahahahh
ahahhahahhahahahhahahahBwahahahha hhahahhahahahh
ahahhahahhahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahhahahhahaha
hhahahahBwah ahahhahhahahhahahahh ahahhahahhahahh
ahahahahahhahah ahhahahhahahhahahahhahahahBwahah
ahhahhahahhahah ahhahahhahahhahahh ahahahahahhaha
hahhahahhahahhahahahhahahah.

Paladin
(Have blue water yacht - can and will travel)

What were the words to that pop song back in the '60s/'70s "They're
Coming to take Me Away'?
snip..
"And they're coming to take me away ha-haaa
They're coming to take me away ho ho hee hee ha haaa
To the funny farm
Where life is beautiful all the time
And I'll be happy to see those nice young men
In their clean white coats
And they're coming to take me away ha haaa

You thought it was a joke
And so you laughed
You laughed when I said
That losing you would make me flip my lid

Right? You know you laughed
I heard you laugh. You laughed
You laughed and laughed and then you left
But now you know I'm utterly mad"
snip..