Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Ad: Sterndrive Engineering Adopts Three Year Fault-free Warranty

Press Release -- September 18th, 2006

Sterndrive Engineering Adopts Three Year Fault-free Warranty

Clearwater, Florida -- Sterndrive Engineering Inc. (SEI) announced today
that the warranty on it's sterndrives has been changed from a one year
limited warranty to a three year fault-free warranty. "We believe this new
warranty is the best in the sterndrive industry" said Greg Pickren,
President SEI. "Nobody that we know of offers a three year fault-free
warranty on sterndrives" he added. "After selling tens of thousands of these
drives over the past three years and doing extensive testing at our research
facility, we are very confident in the product. It's only natural at this
point to extend our warranty" stated Justin Webb, SEI's General Manager.
"Our drives have always been the most economical. Now they also have a great
warranty." added Ericka Kegg, SEI's Sales Manager. The three year fault-free
warranty covers any damage to the drive that requires it to be repaired or
replaced including failures resulting from lack of oil, fishing line,
impact, neglect, and other abuse.

Sterndrive Engineering is the largest aftermarket supplier of sterndrives in
the world. For more information on the company call (727) 461-0811. For more
information on the new warranty policy and online shopping visit
www.sterndrive.cc.