posted to rec.boats.building,rec.boats.cruising

Default You are not gonna believe this one!

Glenn Ashmore wrote:
You better read this. Everyone here is about to be guilty of a criminal act
if we put out boats in the water!

http://www.ibinews.com/ibinews/newsd...23ibinews.html

If this is fact.. you all had better run, not walk, to the nearest
Canadian Embassy and apply for citizenship. Act now...beat the crowds.

Don White wrote:
Glenn Ashmore wrote:
You better read this. Everyone here is about to be guilty of a criminal act
if we put out boats in the water!

http://www.ibinews.com/ibinews/newsd...23ibinews.html

If this is fact.. you all had better run, not walk, to the nearest
Canadian Embassy and apply for citizenship. Act now...beat the crowds.

The province of New Brusnwick has a law which specifically permits
fishermen to use the bank of any river or stream in the province. It
was a reaction against the laws in the old country (Great Britain)
which kept the public off riverbanks flowing through private land,
mostly owned by the aristocracy.

I can't see this US jusdgement holding up against popular outrage.
They'll find some way out of the situation. eg pass a new law.

posted to rec.boats.building,rec.boats.cruising

Don White wrote in news:mhBOg.20946$9u.234140
@ursa-nb00s0.nbnet.nb.ca:

If this is fact.. you all had better run, not walk, to the nearest
Canadian Embassy and apply for citizenship. Act now...beat the crowds.

Now, now, Don. You're just trying to expand the Canadian tax base to
reduce your taxes.....(c;

--
There's amazing intelligence in the Universe.
You can tell because none of them ever called Earth.

Larry wrote:
Don White wrote in news:mhBOg.20946$9u.234140
@ursa-nb00s0.nbnet.nb.ca:

If this is fact.. you all had better run, not walk, to the nearest
Canadian Embassy and apply for citizenship. Act now...beat the crowds.

Now, now, Don. You're just trying to expand the Canadian tax base to
reduce your taxes.....(c;

Yeah...forgot to mention. Only those who can afford our taxes need apply.
posted to rec.boats.building,rec.boats.cruising

Don White wrote in news:diGOg.21070$9u.236584
@ursa-nb00s0.nbnet.nb.ca:

Yeah...forgot to mention. Only those who can afford our taxes need apply.

Yeah, but we get free doctor visits....eventually.....right??

Larry wrote:
Don White wrote in news:diGOg.21070$9u.236584
@ursa-nb00s0.nbnet.nb.ca:

Yeah...forgot to mention. Only those who can afford our taxes need apply.

Yeah, but we get free doctor visits....eventually.....right??

Sure do... if you can find a family doctor who doesn't feel overburdened
by his practice and will accept new patients.

I'm gonna stop blaming [email protected] General 4 September 7th 05 01:55 PM
Actual sailing content has arrived. Capt. Neal® ASA 68 February 24th 05 11:49 PM
They're gonna put us in the movies! Gilligan ASA 2 November 17th 04 06:23 PM
Ouch, this is gonna cost! Nav ASA 8 September 16th 04 11:52 PM
Nope, it just ain't gonna work Djirkie. Bertie the Bunyip ASA 0 September 28th 03 02:19 AM