posted to rec.boats.building,rec.boats.cruising
Mike Harris Mike Harris is offline

Default You are not gonna believe this one!

"Glenn Ashmore" wrote in message
You better read this. Everyone here is about to be guilty of a criminal
act if we put out boats in the water!

http://www.ibinews.com/ibinews/newsd...23ibinews.html

--
Glenn Ashmore

Glenn,

You do understand that Louisiana judges have a reputation in the legal
industry of... er, how shall I put this... a rather poetic interpretation of
Federal statutes as applied within the state. Texas attorneys are routinely
advised to steer well clear of "swamp law" wherever possible.

I predict a fairly rapid reversal on appeal.
--
Mike Harris
Austin, TX