Default Vancouver Marina

I am looking for a good marina in the Vancouver, Brisiths Columbia area for
a 36' sailboat - not liveaboard. Suggestions?

On Fri, 01 Sep 2006 10:18:00 +0000, don/sharon taylor wrote:

I am looking for a good marina in the Vancouver, Brisiths Columbia area for
a 36' sailboat - not liveaboard. Suggestions?

Good luck! A Vancouver marina manager just told me that every
yacht broker in the area calls him him weekly about available space. Many
new boats are on hold, waiting for slips.

But if you don't mind a ferry ride and a bit of a drive, there are
slips available in Secret Cove.

Matt O.

Try coal harbour marina. I stayed there for 3days this past summer.

"don/sharon taylor" wrote in message
I am looking for a good marina in the Vancouver, Brisiths Columbia area for
a 36' sailboat - not liveaboard. Suggestions?

"don/sharon taylor" wrote in message
I am looking for a good marina in the Vancouver, Brisiths Columbia area for
a 36' sailboat - not liveaboard. Suggestions?

Mosquito Creek in North Vancouver

Lynwood in North Vancouver (a longer way from 1st narrows bridge though)

Sewells in Horseshoe Bay

Evan Gatehouse

On Fri, 01 Sep 2006 10:18:00 GMT, "don/sharon taylor"
wrote:

I am looking for a good marina in the Vancouver, Brisiths Columbia area for
a 36' sailboat - not liveaboard. Suggestions?

You could try Skyline Marina (604-273-3977) in Richmond, on the Middle
Arm - although you would have to go through the Middle Arm swing
bridge to get there - not great for a sailboat if you want to go in
and out frequently.

--
Peter Bennett, VE7CEI
peterbb4 (at) interchange.ubc.ca

Marina rip offs and horror stories. Eric Cruising 7 December 1st 05 03:46 AM
Yanmar 2GMF questions Chris Boat Building 4 July 21st 05 02:22 AM
Yanmar 2GMF questions Chris Cruising 5 July 21st 05 02:22 AM
Update on Marina Damage -- FL Coasts anchorlt Cruising 0 September 24th 04 08:03 PM
Time for a boating topic. Des Moines (WA) Marina Gould 0738 General 1 August 20th 04 06:10 PM