Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default N.Y. - L.I.S. - Ptown: "Best" way ??

From those who have done it -- assuming an adequately
sizeable/equipped sailboat, a comparatively very flexible schedule
(although we also want to get to Provincetown reasonably promptly),
that we would prefer to sail as much as and motor as little as
practicable, not to have more than ten-to-twelve hour days underway,
to avoid sailing/motoring at night, and to stay overnight on
established moorings or marinas -- what route(s) from N.Y. to
Provincetown, Mass., are the "best" including good and interesting
good stop-overs, sights, marinas, etc.?

( This is not a "troll" and, instead, we really are serious about
soliciting knowledgeable input/advice for a trip we actually intend to
begin soon. )

Thanks very much.