Rodney Myrvaagnes

Default N.Y. - L.I.S. - Ptown: "Best" way ??

On Wed, 23 Jul 2003 10:49:31 -0400, "Jeff Morris"
jeffmo@NoSpam-sv-lokiDOTcom wrote:

The poster said he preferred moorings and marinas - the marina in Stonington - Dodson - is
nice and is located in the center of town for easy access to antiques shops and
restaurants. I believe they manage the moorings by the breakwater and provide water taxi
service.

They do. Dodson's is one of my favorite stopovers. They have moorings
in closer and at the breakwater. They will tell you where to anchor if
they are full, as happened to me once.

I strongly recommend Water Street Cafe in Stonington. Also Noah's for
breakfast.

Rodney Myrvaagnes NYC J36 Gjo/a

"Hawg Polo?" . . . "Hawg Polo"